Dear Esteemed Grocery Bagger,
I know, I know. There are 5 million cooler places you could be other than the end of the checkout line. I'm sure no one has dashed your dreams of having lots of money without having to put any work into it...I'm sure you're dreaming of being a basketball star, or celebrity musician, or really, anything that would get you out of your coordinated polo and khaki pants. That I can understand.
However, I can NOT understand how despite the fact that I have placed my items in the order/groupings that I'd like them to be bagged, therefore making YOUR job require even less thought, that you continually failed to see that is what I'm attempting to have accomplished. Beleive it or not, people prefer that all their cold stuff be in the bag together. They also appreciate it, if that one random heavy bottled item (be it pickles or salsa or whatever) not end up in the same bag as the squishy chips. And speaking of chips, give them some respect. Shoving them into the bag only crushes the chips and my dreams of opening a bag that is more whole chips than slivers. And while I know you find it hard to believe that all that stuff came from one buggy, I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from stacking bags on top of each other. I'm not the best at spacial rationings, but even I can tell that you don't put the bag of potato chips on the bottom. And, here's an idea, how about actually USING the under cart rack for those heavy items. Now, there's a back breaker!
So, please, for the love of my grocery sanity, either get out of the way and let me bag my own, or honor my system!
Sincerely,
Yours Truly
No comments:
Post a Comment