Linking up with: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/
1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay? Not really. I take my shoes off almost as soon as I come in the house, however, Michael wears his for longer periods of time. Our girls are little enough that their shoes are usually off in the car before we ever even get inside. But its hot outside, so most of the time, right off they come.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc? Flip flops or plip plops according to our 3-year-old..or zooes according to our 1 year old. Thongs are underwear, yes I went there.
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
There are too many to count...but I'd say most surprising genre... early 2000s rap...hey, what can I say? I thought I was cool driving my '86 Cutlas Supreme (no, I'm not joking, I drove a Box Chevy!)
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend? realness. The look you in the face and say "that's a lie" "don't believe that" or "I think you can do more"
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas? yes, for the first time, yes! I am horrible, horrible, horrible at having a list for birthdays or Christmas...it seems my favorite time to find "wants" is between those events, so this time (FINALLY!) I started a list on my computer....which includes: reflector disc, camera strap cover, and... some other things that I can't remember right now...which is obviously why I its a good thing that I started a list.
No comments:
Post a Comment