OK, how's about a real life update y'all? Because, trust me, its been a while!
First off, my Bowen girl, force.to.be.reckoned.with. Here's what happened this morning in the car:
Bowen is babbling in her car seat. Hayley is half-zombied next to her. We're crusing along...
Hayley: Bowen hit me with her shoe!
Me: Did she hit you or did she drop her shoe?
Hayley: She hit me!
Me: Bowen, no hitting.
Hayley: No, Mama, you're supposed to throw the shoe in the floorboard.
Me: It's already in the floorboard (dropped by Bowen)
about 1.5 minutes later
Hayley: Bowen hit me with her other shoe!
Me: Bowen, no hitting (as she throws shoe into the floorboard)
about 1.5 minutes later
Hayley: Bowen pinched me!
Bowen: Hayyyylleeeeeyyyy bakbahobakoba BABY!
(y'all, I'm 99% sure she just either told her to stop being a baby or tattled on her for being a baby! I almost wrecked!!)
Otherwise, we think we have Miss Hayley-bug straightened out after a week of weirdness possibly related to her stomach but mostly what we have determined to be stress/getting accustomed to her new routine/general life busyness at the time) We are being much more deliberate in monitoring her input of foods and making sure she's getting a variety (wide variety would be an overstatement at this point) of different fluids and foods. So far, so good!
I'm heading to .MOM this weekend with Kara and hoping to meet bloggers Big Mama & Boo Mama (and maybe some others too! see the whole line up at Lifeway.com) and hear some inspiring words for Mamas in the breakouts and worship sessions!!
Otherwise, life is life is life is life.
Oh, and for the sake of it, here's where I've been fighting back:
1. I'm leading exercise 2x a week at work.
2. I got posted on another blog!
3. I've shot two times with deliberate manual camera settings and don't hate every picture I took.
4. I'm going to .Mom for some spiritual encouragement!
5. I started Angie Smith's new book!
No comments:
Post a Comment